Hey everyone, as a theatre account, I get asked a lot of questions, and I love it! However, I get asked the same questions over and over. So, I thought I would take the oppurtunity to put all the answers to them in one place!
1. What are your dream roles?
– ok, I get this one more than probably any other. And I wrote a whole blog post in it! Check it out! https://trutheatrekid.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/dream-roles/
2. When did you start doing theatre?
– I have been on stage through ballet and church skits since I was 5. But I did my first show when I was 10. It was called the No Rules Club
3. How did you get into theatre?
-first school plays, then I started doing community theatre when I was 12.
4. How many shows have you done?
– I think I am currently working on my 12 & 13 shows.
5. What show are you currently in?
-Wizard of Oz in April, and Big Fish in June.
6. What is your favorite show?
– I’m a sucker for old Rodgers and Hammerstein shows (Sound of Music, Cinderella, etc.) as well as Gene Kelly, and Fred Astaire. But my favorite modern musicals are Newsies, Finding Neverland, Matilda, and the cliche classics (#sorrynotsorry) Wicked, Phantom, and Les Mis.
7. What is your least favorite show?
– Don’t make me choose! I can’t!
8. What is your favorite role/show?
– young Amy in Little Women!
9. What is your vocal part?
– mezzo is my comfort zone, but my choir teacher makes me sing soprano 1
10. Have you ever seen a broadway show?
– I have seen a few national tours, but I will see my first broadway show in 2 weeks when I go to NYC with my school! We are seeing Aladdin and doing a workshop!
I may have left out a few, if you think of anything else you would like me to answer, just comment below! Thanks guys!