I was so honored to be nominated by http://chowkimwan.wordpress.com/ for a Liebster Award! I started this blog just as something fun to do and so I could express thoughts and ideas without the 140 character limit of twitter. So you could say I was surprised when I saw that I had been nominated! Everyone be sure to go check out their blog!
Who is your favorite Disney character of all time
Which composer in the modern era do you look up to the most?
Which musical that you have seen is the most spectacular?
What is your favorite show tune?
Which is the most horrendous song you have heard in your life?
Hmm, Booty, and anything Spongebob has ever sung
Which song represents you the most
1945 by Jamie Grace
Who do you model yourself after? (It can be someone in real life or a fictional character)
Where in the world do you want to visit the most?
If you drop by Florida to visit one theme park only, will you visit Walt Disney World or Universal Studios?
WALT DISNEY WORLD
What sort of career do you aspire to have?
I want to be a professional actress and inspire people like I have been inspired
So these are all my answers! I love so many other blogs it is nearly impossible for me to just choose 10 more! So… I nominate anyone reading this blog to answer the following questions! If you choose to respond post a link to your blog in the comments!
- What job in the theatre (other than acting) would you like to try?
- What is your favorite show currently on broadway?
- What shows have made you cry (or changed you emotionally)?
- What popular movie should be turned into a musical?
- What is the furthest you have ever been from home?
- What popular (movie) actor/actress should be on broadway?
- Which theatre actor/actress should be in a movie?
- If you could play one role of the opposite gender what would it be?
- If Shakespeare were alive today, what would he think of modern theatre?
- If you were to write a musical what would it be?